- Hits: 9000
Room type: Entire home/apt
Comfortable, 75 m2 summer stoner house, with big garden (of 1.000 m2), built in a complex of 3 houses, with private big gardens and entrances. The house is located in an olive grove, central area of the island, Skala Prinou, and comfortably accommodates 4 people.
The houses are positioned in such a way, that they all have the privacy you need. The design of the house is a well balanced combination between modern, traditional and a little bit of rustic. Very spacious without being too big for a holiday house and warm atmosphere that feels like home. It keeps cool during the day and warm during the night.
The living room / dining area are nice and comfortable.
The bathroom is simple and comfy.
The bedroom is cozy and bright.
There is a master bedroom with a double bed and wardrobe
a second bedroom with 2 beds and wardrobe
Bath with shower
an open space kitchen and living room, with a sofa bed
terrace at the south of the house over 50m2 covered with natural stone and marble.
free parking space
free wifi in outdoor area (no signal through the 60cm thick walls)
solar panel for hot water
The house is fully equipped with all the necessary house equipment and and it's ready to accommodate you as if it were your own summer house. An ideal choice for couples and families as well.
Bedroom 1 – ground floor:
1 double bed.
Bedroom 2 – ground floorl:
2 single beds.
- Kitchen - fully equipped
- Wireless Internet
- Fire place
- Wooden optic windows and doors have mosquito nets
- Garden furniture (sofa, table and 2 chairs)
Western side of Thassos, close to the hourbor of Skala Prinos in a old olive grove with no hotels, stores etc around. Perfect for relaxing.
Distance to the beach about 0,5 km. The Skala Prinos nad Prinos village offers shopping, has a health center, bus station and every Monday bazaar. During the summer period the shops are all day and Sunday open
Distances and around:
Distance to the ferry port to Skala Prinos ca.0,5km to Kavala. Cars, motorbikes and bicycles can be hired locally. Taxis are available at reasonable rates. Also from Kavala airport transfer is simple.
Dear guests, welcome at Thassos.We wish you a peaceful, pleasant and relaxing holiday in a stone house in the middle of an olive grove. Therefore, we ask you some things to consider:
- Always close open windows and doors with fly-rolling grilles, otherwise mosquitoes and other insects will not let you to sleep at night.
- Always turn off electrical appliances ( cooker, boiler, coffee machine, etc), as an automatic power cut-off is not installed here.
Please Smoke on the terrace.
- Please leave cats or dogs outside.
- When leaving the house, please close doors.
- No liability of theft or loss of valuables or documents (please always carry with you).
- Please remember to take out the trash regularly during your stay. Green tons are located on the roadside.
- BBQ is not allowed.
- Cleaning and change of bed linen and towels are included in the price usually 1x per week.
- Please do not throw toilet paper in the toilet
- Parking is inside the olive grove.
- Rational use of aircondition. Air-condition is free of charge as long as guests are using it rationally and don't waste energy. Please close the windows when ac is in use. Please when you leave the house shut it down. Also do not use after 12:00 because disturbing the neighborhood. Opening windows with night breeze cools down the stone house.
WiFi is free of charge and only in public areas usually because the signal cannot go through the thick massive stone walls. Unfortunately for internet I cannot do something to get faster internet. Thassos is an island with limited resources and in summer period usually the internet is 0,5Mbps. In winter goes till 8Mbps even we pay for 16Mbps.
Mobile phones have signal usually in external areas because the signal cannot go through the thick massive stone walls.
- Check In: after 15:00 if the house was occupied, upon an arrangement if it is available
- Check Out: 10:00 or on agreement if there is no booking on the same day
We wish you a wonderful holiday.